Note: All outfit sizes vary slightly. So please check the measurements before buying. (Please refer to size measurements given in product info for each item)
Yellow Blue Silk Lehenga
Yellow and blue two tone silk lehenga. Top blue is self printed along with gold and diamond embroidery on the neckline. The skirt had red and gold threadwork embroidery. Comes with matching tissue net dupatta.
Bust: 36 inches (Padded)
Waist: 30 inches
Length: 15 inches
Sleeves: Short length sleeves material (To be attached)
Waist: 36 inches
Length: 42 inches (Can can underneath)
- Color and Texture may have slight variation. This happens because of photography.
- Dry Clean only, Cold Wash recommended. The color may bleed in case of natural dyes.
- Embroidery, Patch work and Thread work may have slight irregularities. It adds to the unique charm of this exquisite piece.
- Turn the garment inside out before washing to avoid abrasion.
- Missing yarn, slubs and uneven yarn contrasts are general phenomenon in woven products, this is natural outcome and inherent characteristics of weaving procedure which makes it style peculiar.
- Imperfections in hand printing may be noticed, and color may fate or bleed due to traditional dyeing and printing process employed.
- Design may have slight variation.