Sea Green Semi Stitched Silk lehenga (4XL)
Note: All outfit sizes vary slightly. So please check the measurements before buying. (Please refer to size measurements given below for each item)
Sea green semi stitched lehenga in self weaving silk material. The skirt has beautiful multicolor weaving border and is fully stitched while the blouse is unstitched. Comes with pink colored contast soft banarasi dupatta.
Waist: 50 inches
Hips: 68 inches
Length: 42 inches (Can can underneath)
- Color and Texture may have slight variation. This happens because of photography.
- Dry Clean only, Cold Wash recommended. The color may bleed in case of natural dyes.
- Embroidery, Patch work and Thread work may have slight irregularities. It adds to the unique charm of this exquisite piece.
- Turn the garment inside out before washing to avoid abrasion.
- Missing yarn, slubs and uneven yarn contrasts are general phenomenon in woven products, this is natural outcome and inherent characteristics of weaving procedure which makes it style peculiar.
- Imperfections in hand printing may be noticed, and color may fate or bleed due to traditional dyeing and printing process employed.
- Design may have slight variation.